Crownledge living room
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This well-furnished living room featured carving over the mantel that was similar to that in the children's room of the Thayer Memorial Library. It is thought to be the work of Dutch-born wood carver Grinling Gibbons.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Thayer Memorial Library
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Living rooms
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Crownledge living room. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666k950. (Accessed December 10, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) Crownledge living room. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666k950
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666k950>.