Tipple at bituminous coal mine, Gary, West Virginia
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1860 - 1920
Courtesy U.S. Bureau of Mines [below text on reverse] illustration for the Mentor, Vol. 6, No. 6, Serial No. 154, copyright, 1918, by the Mentor Association, Inc.
- The New York Public Library
- Contributing Institution
- The Miriam and Ira D. Wallach Division of Art, Prints and Photographs: Photography Collection. The New York Public Library
- United States
- PhotographsPhotomechanical prints
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Tipple at bituminous coal mine, Gary, West Virginia. 1860 - 1920. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47d9-b4ab-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99. (Accessed January 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1860 - 1920) Tipple at bituminous coal mine, Gary, West Virginia. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47d9-b4ab-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/510d47d9-b4ab-a3d9-e040-e00a18064a99>.