Hon. John Sprague house
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This fine old Colonial on Neck Road was the first Lancaster home built by John Sprague, an attorney who moved to the town in 1770 to open an office in partnership with Abel Willard. Sprague, who later became a prominent judge, was active in town affairs and built a second home on the west side of Main Street along the Nashua River.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Hon. John Sprague house. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d69h. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) Hon. John Sprague house. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d69h
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871d69h>.