"Feeding the doves"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This marble figure was the bequest of Paul Griffith to Fairmount Park in 1918. The statue is a bit of child life perpetuated in marble and set among the greenery of many lands as a sort of memorial to the children and their love for the birds that live among the greenery of the outdoors. It stands in the Horticultural Hall of Fairmount Park.
Title from clipping caption
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Miscellaneous Wire Service/Photographer
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- "Feeding the doves". 1925-06-02. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/28526. (Accessed December 10, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1925-06-02) "Feeding the doves". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/28526
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/28526>.