- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, University Library
Shows the east and south sides of the structure. Burned and demolished in 1893.
- Champaign , IL
- All images are provided for personal and educational use. Users planning to reproduce/publish images in books, articles, exhibits, videos, electronic transmission or other media must request permission. For more information please contact the Champaign County Historical Archives at The Urbana Free Library: http://urbanafreelibrary.org/