- Dickinson, Edward, 1803-1874
- Digital Commonwealth
- Amherst College Archives & Special Collections
- Amherst (Mass.)
A receipt of payment from Amherst College, signed by the Treasurer, Edward Dickinson, to Edward Hitchcock for Edward Hitchcock Jr.'s tuition and expenses for his education for the term ending April 15, 1846. "Hitchcock" has been written on the verso.
- Receipts (financial records)
- Hitchcock, Edward, 1793-1864--Finance, Personal
Hitchcock, Edward, 1828-1911
Amherst College, Class of 1849, Hitchcock
- Public Domain: This material has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. While Amherst College Archives & Special Collections claims no rights or authority over this material, we do ask that any publication or use of this material cite the Archives & Special Collections at Amherst College as the source of the images and the repository where the original documents can be found. Contact host institution for more information.