The Hermitage of today
- View Full Item
Front view of The Hermitage with trees overhanging the sidewalk where a couple walks toward the building.
This image shows how The Hermitage was believed to have looked at the time Andrew Jackson resided there, 1834-1835. When Bernardt Wall visited The Hermitage, the building was under the management of the Ladies' Hermitage Association. This image was etched from studies made at the time of his stopover
- Wall, Bernhardt, 1872-1956
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library & Archives
- Jackson, Andrew, 1767-1845
Hermitage (Hermitage, Tenn.)
- Hermitage (Tenn.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the data provider has not undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the work.
- Chicago citation style
- Wall, Bernhardt, 1872-1956. The Hermitage of today. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/bernhardt/id/110. (Accessed January 18, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Wall, Bernhardt, 1872-1956, The Hermitage of today. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/bernhardt/id/110
- MLA citation style
- Wall, Bernhardt, 1872-1956. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/bernhardt/id/110>.