Parker's tea shop
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Located on the family's Sterling Road estate was the Tea Shop, once operated by Cornelia and Elizabeth Parker, daughters of Harold Parker. The ladies were well known as gracious hostesses and for their love of fine entertaining.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
John Charles Schumacher-Hardy
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Parker's tea shop. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j372. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) Parker's tea shop. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j372
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <https://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871j372>.