Fuel drum washing operation
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This photo is part of a series shot by Williams on assignment, documenting military refueling practices during the Korean War. Printed on reverse: U.S. Army Photo, 18 June 52. Drum washing operations before drums are ----aged S and R (also sent to Japan) 21st TMP Pol Dum Refill Plant, Inchon, Korea.
- Williams, Hanson A., Jr., 1928-2009
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Pepperdine University, Special Collections and University Archives
- Pepperdine University Libraries The Korean War Photography of Hanson A. Williams, Jr. [digital resource], Pepperdine University Special Collections and University Archives
- Military life
Korean War, 1950-1953
- Copyright to photographs in this collection is retained by Pepperdine University. Images are intended for educational and research use, and may be used for non-commercial purposes with appropriate attribution. Organizations and individuals seeking to use images for publication should contact Pepperdine University Special Collections and University Archives.
- Chicago citation style
- Williams, Hanson A., Jr., 1928-2009. Fuel drum washing operation. 1952-06-18. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15730.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15730coll5/id/1504. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Williams, Hanson A., Jr., 1928-2009, (1952-06-18) Fuel drum washing operation. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15730.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15730coll5/id/1504
- MLA citation style
- Williams, Hanson A., Jr., 1928-2009. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15730.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15730coll5/id/1504>.