Mill Valley Railroad Station
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- circa 1891
By 1891 the Mill Valley Station had already been lengthened and partially enclosed. It would be replaced by a new, much larger station in 1895, but left standing for some years as a freight office. Although the line into Mill Valley was single track most of its length, it was double tracked from approximately Forest Street in, with additional sidings by the depot. Miller Avenue is on the left of the photo in back of the station. Up the hill at the left of the white fence is Bernard and Throckmorton Avenue runs in front of the fence.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- Mill Valley Public Library
- Mill Valley Public Library Potrero Meadow Publishing Company, P.O Box 269, Mill Valley, CA 94942 (415) 454-2769
- Mill Valley (Calif.)
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owner. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user. Images from the Mill Valley Public Library will be credited with the standard credit line: Courtesy of the Lucretia Little History Room, Mill Valley Public Library (and to the photographer or creator if known). This credit line is to appear alongside the reproduction. If a publication or film/video production uses material it may appear at the end.
Mill Valley Public Library
Mill Valley Public Library History Room, 375 Throckmorton Avenue, Mill Valley, CA, 94941, 415-389-4292 x131
Copyright by Mill Valley Public Library
- Chicago citation style
- Unknown. Mill Valley Railroad Station. circa 1891. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt429024dr. (Accessed December 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Unknown, (circa 1891) Mill Valley Railroad Station. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt429024dr
- MLA citation style
- Unknown. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.cdlib.org/ark:/13030/kt429024dr>.