Questions for a Bible class
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Lecture notes by Edward Hitchcock on a variety of religious topics. Included in the booklet is a list of questions about the Bible and references to the sources of the answers, as well as verses from Matthew chapter 5. More in-depth answers to some of the questions are included in the booklet, such as who conducted religious services among the Hebrews and what is the geography and topography of Palestine.
This item is undated. The date range provided is drawn from the date range of the series in the finding aid.
- Hitchcock, Edward, 1793-1864
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Amherst College Archives & Special Collections
- Lecture notesManuscripts
- Public Domain: This material has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. While Amherst College Archives & Special Collections claims no rights or authority over this material, we do ask that any publication or use of this material cite the Archives & Special Collections at Amherst College as the source of the images and the repository where the original documents can be found. Contact host institution for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Hitchcock, Edward, 1793-1864. Questions for a Bible class. 1819-1861. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://acdc.amherst.edu/view/asc:514988. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Hitchcock, Edward, 1793-1864, (1819-1861) Questions for a Bible class. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://acdc.amherst.edu/view/asc:514988
- MLA citation style
- Hitchcock, Edward, 1793-1864. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://acdc.amherst.edu/view/asc:514988>.