Construction on cable incline near county road, April 21, 1903
Construction photographs of the Electron Plant, a hydroelectric facility on the Puyallup River, built by the Puget Sound Power Company, 1902-1904. This company was acquired by Puget Sound Traction, Light and Power Company in 1912.Caption on image: No. 40. 4/21/03Handwritten on image: Looking up cable incline from county road. Same view as #24PH Coll 269.40.
Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 115 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x600 ppi. 2005
silver gelatin, b&w : 8 x 10 in.