- View Full Item
- Created Date
A record describing Twine, Winson, a colored voter from Leon County, who registered to vote in 1867.
- Contributing Institution
- Florida Memory
- African Americans--Civil rights--Florida--History
African Americans--Civil rights
Florida--Politics and government--1865-1950
Reconstruction (U.S. history, 1865-1877)--Florida
- Voters' lists
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- Twine, Winson. 1867-08-07. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.floridamemory.com/items/show/281475. (Accessed November 17, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1867-08-07) Twine, Winson. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.floridamemory.com/items/show/281475
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.floridamemory.com/items/show/281475>.