Workers installing bronze doors at Davidson County Courthouse
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Two workers installing the doors of the Davidson County Courthouse. The figures on the doors represent (from L to R): Loyalty, Law, Justice, and Wisdom. 2 copies in folder.
- Wallace, Robert
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- United States. Public Works Administration
Tennessee. County Court (Davidson County)
New Deal, 1933-1939--Tennessee
Doors & doorways
- Nashville (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Wallace, Robert. Workers installing bronze doors at Davidson County Courthouse. 1937-06. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/361. (Accessed January 22, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Wallace, Robert, (1937-06) Workers installing bronze doors at Davidson County Courthouse. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/361
- MLA citation style
- Wallace, Robert. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/361>.