• Created Date
  • 1960
  • Description
  • The men gather for the dedication of the newly-built Temple de Hirsch sanctuary at 15th Avenue and East Pike Street on Seattle's Capitol Hill.Note from donor file: Dedication of Temple de Hirsch; L to R: Harry Bush, Levine, Harold Poll, Sol Esfeld and Ed Stern.PH Coll 1079.16.
  • Format
  • Photograph
    image
    Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 100 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x600 ppi. 2009