John Coffee portrait
- View Full Item
John Coffee (1772-1833). Small portrait from the shoulders up. He wears a dark coat and lighter vest, with a white shirt and necktie. His hair just barely curls over the collar. Top two buttons of the vest are unbuttoned.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Coffee, John, 1772-1833
Coffee, John, 1772-1833
Creek War, 1813-1814
United States. Indian Removal Act of 1830
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- John Coffee portrait. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/86. (Accessed October 15, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- John Coffee portrait. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/86
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/86>.