- View Full Item
Flamingoes, Philadelphia Zoo, Pa.
These are peculiar, long-legged birds that inhabit bodies of shallow water where small mollusks and shrimps are plentiful. Like other wading birds they can stand on one leg for hours at a time.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Jefferson - East Falls
- The Zoological Society of Philadelphia
- Fairmount Park
- No Copyright - Non-Commercial Use Only. This object has been digitized in a public-private partnership. As part of this partnership, the partners have agreed to limit commercial uses of this digital representation of the object by third parties. You can, without permission, copy, modify, distribute, display, or perform the digital object, for non-commercial uses. For any other permissible uses, please review the terms and conditions of the organization that has made the item available.
- Chicago citation style
- Flamingoes. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.philau.edu/cdm/ref/collection/postcards/id/2506. (Accessed September 25, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Flamingoes. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.philau.edu/cdm/ref/collection/postcards/id/2506
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.philau.edu/cdm/ref/collection/postcards/id/2506>.