Breaking the ground
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Behind the plow on the left is pastor Stanley Steiner at the groundbreaking ceremony for a new college church on Main Street. Before the church was built, the congregation had been using Machlan Auditorium in Haskell Hall for worship services.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster revisited / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2005
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Breaking the ground. 1850-1979. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666k49w. (Accessed July 23, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-1979) Breaking the ground. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666k49w
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/73666k49w>.