"Clash Of Catchers"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Phils' catcher John Bateman and Mets catcher Duffy Dyer at home plate are down and in the third photo Bateman's leg brushes Dyer's chin. Bateman was able to tag Dyer and hold onto the ball for the out.
Title from clipping caption
- Bernato, Anthony
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
New York Mets (Baseball team)
Philadelphia Phillies (Baseball team)
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Bernato, Anthony. "Clash Of Catchers". 1972-09-11. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/36564. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Bernato, Anthony, (1972-09-11) "Clash Of Catchers". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/36564
- MLA citation style
- Bernato, Anthony. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/36564>.