Tunnel leading from outlet canal to forebay and penstocks, northwest of Lake Tapps, November 17, 1910
Construction photographs of the White River Power Plant, a hydroelectric facility on the White River, built by the Pacific Coast Power Company, 1909-1911. This company was acquired by Puget Sound Traction, Light & Power Company in 1912.Caption on photograph: Interior of tunnel, looking toward outlet, J.O 397, No. 204, 11-17-10.PH Coll 269.510.
Scanned from a photographic print using a Microtek Scanmaker 9600XL at 115 dpi in JPEG format at compression rate 3 and resized to 768x600 ppi. 2005
silver gelatin, b&w : 8 x 10 in.