Memorial for C. Hall
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- Ca. 1820
Hand-drawn; hand-colored; hand-lettered. In the center of the document is a pedestal with an urn. The main text in Roman print and German script is written on them. A man in a suit is leaning on the pedestal. Next to him is a river, and behind him is a tree and a wall with a gate. Behind the wall on the left is a two-story house with trees and a smaller building. To the right are several trees. The entire drawing is enclosed within an oval frame that is decorated with roses. See FLP 1256 for a memorial to H. W. Hall's mother.
- H. W. Hall
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Free Library of Philadelphia
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- H. W. Hall. Memorial for C. Hall. Ca. 1820. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://libwww.freelibrary.org/diglib/searchItem.cfm?itemID=frk01255. (Accessed December 10, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- H. W. Hall, (Ca. 1820) Memorial for C. Hall. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://libwww.freelibrary.org/diglib/searchItem.cfm?itemID=frk01255
- MLA citation style
- H. W. Hall. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://libwww.freelibrary.org/diglib/searchItem.cfm?itemID=frk01255>.