What the Blue Eagle means to you and how you can get it
- View Full Item
- Created Date
National Recovery Administration (NRA) broadside informing employers how they may obtain a blue eagle to signify their compliance with the President's Reemployment Agreement. It also contains the provisions of the President's Reemployment Agreement.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- New Deal, 1933-1939--Sources
United States. National Industrial Recovery Act of 1933
United States. National Recovery Administration--Codes
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- What the Blue Eagle means to you and how you can get it. 1933. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/265. (Accessed October 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1933) What the Blue Eagle means to you and how you can get it. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/265
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/265>.