Remains of tractor-trailer following crash
- View Full Item
- Created Date
"Pix shows remains of 15-foot trailer which was being towed by Joseph S. Gale, 50, of 573 Jmestown st., when the towbar broke loose, the trailer hit the medial strip, flew into air, and landed on roof of 1949 Olds driven by Phillip J. Stump, 51, 101 E. 8th St., Thorofare, N.J.Trailer fell to ground and was hit by United Cab Co. taxicab (shown in background) driven by Edmund Torelli, 33, 4531 Merrick road. Stump was detained with head and internal injuries at Woman's Medical College Hospital and Torelli was treated for back pains and dismissed."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Maicher. Remains of tractor-trailer following crash. 1962-06-14. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/70482. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Maicher, (1962-06-14) Remains of tractor-trailer following crash. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/70482
- MLA citation style
- Maicher. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/70482>.