- View Full Item
- Created Date
"John Love (left) and Calvin Budden discuss their second rescue of the week at a sewer inlet on Rising Sun Avenue, below Venango Street, under a Reading Railroad viaduct that floods during rain."
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Stubblebine. Sewer rescues. 1969-07-31. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/62189. (Accessed September 22, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Stubblebine, (1969-07-31) Sewer rescues. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/62189
- MLA citation style
- Stubblebine. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/62189>.