"Delegates from Panama"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A four-shot with Panamanian delegates to the Women's Auxiliary (American Legion) convention at the Irvine Auditorium in Philadelphia. From left to right: Mrs. Bessie Campbell, Mrs. Helen McCarthy, Mrs. Betty Crawford, president of the women's auxiliary Panama, and Mrs. Patsy Ryan, first vice president (and formerly of Philadelphia). The Auxiliary is having their meeting in conjunction with the national American Legion convention also meeting in Philadelphia (Pa.).
Title from clipping caption
- Carter, Harold
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- American Legion--Membership
Congresses and conventions
American Legion Women's Auxiliary Panama
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Carter, Harold. "Delegates from Panama". 1949-08-31. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/32292. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Carter, Harold, (1949-08-31) "Delegates from Panama". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/32292
- MLA citation style
- Carter, Harold. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/32292>.