- Indiana Memory
- Allen County Public Library
A downtown building maintenance man checks a carton for combustible materials while a group of inspecting city firemen watches. Members of the inspection crew are: L-R: Captain William Cook, Carl Langas, Jack Brown, Harold Roemke, Max Neff, and Edward Mensing, all from the No. 5 Fire Station. Photo is from a Fire Prevention Book made in 1951.