"Striking insurance men picket regional office"
- View Full Item
- Created Date
A group of men in overcoats carry picket signs in front of the Prudential Insurace Co. at Fifteenth and Chestnut Streets. One sign reads ""Prudential refuses to arbitrate."" Strikers picket signs indicate affiliation with Insurance Agents International Union, Local No. 49, A.F.L.
Title from clipping caption
- Ligato, Dominic
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Strikes and lockouts
Insurance companies--Employees--Labor unions
Prudential Insurance Company of America
Insurance Workers International Union Local no 49 (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Ligato, Dominic. "Striking insurance men picket regional office". 1951-12-03. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/30857. (Accessed September 23, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Ligato, Dominic, (1951-12-03) "Striking insurance men picket regional office". Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/30857
- MLA citation style
- Ligato, Dominic. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/30857>.