- View Full Item
- Created Date
- Between 1904 and 1906
Staged scene of a man giving birth with physicians and nurses attending.
- Hunter, Robert J. (Robert John), 1882-1980
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Historical Medical Library of The College of Physicians of Philadelphia
- Delivery Room
Philadelphia General Hospital
History, 20th Century
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This object has been digitized in a public-private partnership. As part of this partnership, the partners have agreed to limit commercial uses of this digital representation of the object by third parties. You can, without permission, copy, modify, distribute, display, or perform the digital object, for non-commercial uses. For any other permissible uses, please review the terms and conditions of the organization that has made the item available.
- Chicago citation style
- Hunter, Robert J. (Robert John), 1882-1980. Delivery room. Between 1904 and 1906. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/826. (Accessed September 23, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Hunter, Robert J. (Robert John), 1882-1980, (Between 1904 and 1906) Delivery room. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/826
- MLA citation style
- Hunter, Robert J. (Robert John), 1882-1980. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/826>.