The Fort Pillow Massacre Kurz and Allison Print
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Print of the Fort Pillow Massacre showing General Forrest's Confederate troops firing and bayonetting the surrendering Federal force under Major William F. Bradford.
- Kurz & Allison
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- United Stated - History - Civil War, 1861-1865
Forrest, Nathan Bedford, 1821-1877
Fort Pillow, Battle of, Tenn., 1864
Lauderdale County (Tenn.)
- Lauderdale County (Tenn.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- Kurz & Allison. The Fort Pillow Massacre Kurz and Allison Print. 1892. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/55. (Accessed January 23, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- Kurz & Allison, (1892) The Fort Pillow Massacre Kurz and Allison Print. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/55
- MLA citation style
- Kurz & Allison. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/55>.