Sideview of Bodeguita del Medio Restaurant in Havana, Cuba
- View Full Item
- Created Date
La Bodeguita del Medio, located on Empedrado Street in the heart of Old Havana, is a place that Ernest Hemingway visited regularly. La Bodeguita del Medio is one of the most important tourist attractions of the Cuban capital
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Havana (Cuba)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. However, for this Item, either (a) no rights-holder(s) have been identified or (b) one or more rights-holder(s) have been identified but none have been located. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- Sideview of Bodeguita del Medio Restaurant in Havana, Cuba. 1988. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2526. (Accessed November 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1988) Sideview of Bodeguita del Medio Restaurant in Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2526
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2526>.