Student's Walk and High School, Libertyville, Ill
- View Full Item
- View of the original high school building from Mechanics Grove Road, now Route 176. In 1916 the Libertyville Township High School District was created and land was purchased to build a new high school building. The eight room structure was completed in 1917. Libertyville Township High School opened in September of 1917 with seven teachers and 106 students.
- Contributing Institution
- Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society
Libertyville High School
Libertyville Township High School
- The images in the Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society collections may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but commercial use is prohibited without permission. Questions may be directed to the society at firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 362-2330.
© 2004 North Suburban Library System
- Chicago citation style
- H.B.Brooks. Student's Walk and High School, Libertyville, Ill. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/263. (Accessed December 13, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- H.B.Brooks, Student's Walk and High School, Libertyville, Ill. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/263
- MLA citation style
- H.B.Brooks. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/263>.