Dr. Edward Christian
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Temple University Hospital Chief Pathology Technician and founder of the organization Addiction Prevention Dr. Edward Christian. He recently received a plaque from the U.S. Navy for presenting an extremely effective two-year program to help prevent addiction.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Temple University. Office of University Relations (Philadelphia, Pa.)
- Temple University--Staff
Displays in education
- Philadelphia (Pa.)
- This material is subject to copyright law and is made available for private study, scholarship, and research purposes only. For access to the original or a high resolution reproduction, and for permission to publish, please contact Temple University Libraries’ Special Collections Research Center (firstname.lastname@example.org, 215-204-8257).
- Chicago citation style
- Dr. Edward Christian. 1990-01-12. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll0/id/6920. (Accessed September 25, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1990-01-12) Dr. Edward Christian. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll0/id/6920
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p245801coll0/id/6920>.