- View Full Item
Haruo Kawase, Fred and another young man from Camp Amache pose for the camera. Page 29 of Kawase Family Photo Album, Book Two.
The North Bay Ethnic Archive features material related to the forced relocation of northern San Francisco Bay Area residents to the Granada (Amache) incarceration camp, Colorado. It includes correspondence, photographs, and reports. Some of the original items are housed with the Sonoma County Japanese American Citizens League (JACL), and were borrowed for digitization courtesy of the JACL. The remainder are housed in Special Collections.
- California Digital Library
- Contributing Institution
- California State University, Dominguez Hills, Archives and Special Collections
- World War II--Incarceration camps
World War II--Incarceration camps--Living conditions
World War II--Incarceration camps--Incarcerees
Community activities--Recreational activities--Picnics
- Restrictions may apply. For more information see http://library.sonoma.edu/specialcollections/usingcollections/rights/
- Chicago citation style
- Pyramid. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/10830. (Accessed December 12, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Pyramid. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/10830
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm16855.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16855coll4/id/10830>.