The world in masquerade
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- 1700 - 1799
An anonymous print with thirty lines of satirical verse in English and Dutch below the image.
Depicted is a large paneled room with several dozen revelers in costume. The costumes include those of commedia dell'arte figures.
- The New York Public Library
- Contributing Institution
- Jerome Robbins Dance Division. The New York Public Library
- Dutch, Dutch, English
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Chicago citation style
- The world in masquerade. 1700 - 1799. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/3c20eda0-298d-0133-5bd3-58d385a7b928. (Accessed October 17, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1700 - 1799) The world in masquerade. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/3c20eda0-298d-0133-5bd3-58d385a7b928
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcollections.nypl.org/items/3c20eda0-298d-0133-5bd3-58d385a7b928>.