Abe Martin Lodge Front Porch
View Full Item
Color Photograph. View of historic front to Abe Martin Lodge (the main entrance today was originally the back side to the Lodge). The Lodge was built in 1932 using native stone and oak timbers. The Lodge and family cottages were named in honor of Kin Hubbard's country cartoon character Abe Martin.
|Indiana Department of Natural Resources, Division of State Parks and Reservoirs|
|Inns and Lodging|
still image: 35 mm slide