Memorial engrossing, 1915
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Published reproduction of an instructional engrossing (dated 1915) by artist P. W. Costello. The engrossing depicts generic memorial resolutions (Martin K. Batemore and the Williams Land Company are fictional) and was created by Costello for demonstration purposes. The work was included in Costello's engrossing course, taught by correspondence.
- Costello, P. W., 1866-1935
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- University of Scranton
- Scranton (Pa.)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- The organization that has made the Item available believes that the Item is in the Public Domain under the laws of the United States, but a determination was not made as to its copyright status under the copyright laws of other countries. The Item may not be in the Public Domain under the laws of other countries. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information.
- Public Domain (United States)
- Chicago citation style
- Costello, P. W., 1866-1935. Memorial engrossing, 1915. 1915-02. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/costello/id/345. (Accessed September 23, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Costello, P. W., 1866-1935, (1915-02) Memorial engrossing, 1915. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/costello/id/345
- MLA citation style
- Costello, P. W., 1866-1935. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalservices.scranton.edu/cdm/ref/collection/costello/id/345>.