Pumping station at La Cabaña Fortress in Havana, Cuba
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Notation on verso: "113454. 6x8 orig. Cuban Pacification about 1908. Pumping station which forces the water into the Cabanas tank. Havana-Fortifications-La Cabana-Pumping station"; On recto: "113454. M-I-D. 180"
Photographic reproduction of the pumping station which forces the water into the tank at La Cabaña Fortress
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- La Cabaña Fortress (Havana, Cuba)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Rights Statement should be used for Items for which the copyright status is unknown and for which the organization that has made the Item available has undertaken an effort to determine the copyright status of the Work. Typically, this Rights Statement is used when the organization is missing key facts essential to making an accurate copyright status determination.
- Chicago citation style
- Pumping station at La Cabaña Fortress in Havana, Cuba. 1908. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2592. (Accessed December 8, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- (1908) Pumping station at La Cabaña Fortress in Havana, Cuba. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2592
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/cubanphotos/id/2592>.