Time book and pay roll
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Handwritten weekly payroll with employees' names, hours worked, expenses, and amount due. Covers Apr. 4, 1931-Jan. 2, 1937. Employees filled out individual time sheets and the supervisor entered the information in the book. A blank time sheet and a note regarding sand and gravel labor hours worked 1929-1933 are inserted in front. Information written in published blank book: The Paragon weekly time book no. 854, J.G. Shaw Blank Book Co., New York.
- H.A. Carpenter Sand and Gravel Company
- Ohio Digital Network
- Contributing Institution
- Cincinnati and Hamilton County Public Library
- H.A. Carpenter Sand and Gravel Company--Sources
Sand and gravel industry--West Virginia--Saint Marys--Employees--Sources
Saint Marys (W. Va.)--Commerce--Sources
- 39.3917420, -81.2051132
- Standardized Rights Statement
- Copyright Undetermined:The copyright and related rights status of this Item has been reviewed by the organization that has made the Item available, but the organization was unable to make a conclusive determination as to the copyright status of the Item. Please refer to the organization that has made the Item available for more information. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
- Chicago citation style
- H.A. Carpenter Sand and Gravel Company. Time book and pay roll. 1931. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.cincinnatilibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16998coll15/id/142850. (Accessed August 2, 2021.)
- APA citation style
- H.A. Carpenter Sand and Gravel Company, (1931) Time book and pay roll. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.cincinnatilibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16998coll15/id/142850
- MLA citation style
- H.A. Carpenter Sand and Gravel Company. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.cincinnatilibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p16998coll15/id/142850>.