• Creator
  • Baker, Chicago
  • Created Date
  • 1869-1869
  • Description
  • From text: "Located on the corner of Indiana and North Dearborn street, was established in 1843. The new building, erected in 1857 at a cost of $70,000, is one of the finest educational structures in the West. The College possesses a large and well-selected library, besides ample chemical apparatus, a laboratory, and a museum filled with every needed means of illustration and study in all the varied branches of medical science.
  • Rights
  • Images in this collection were digitized through the University of Illinois Library's participation in the Open Content Alliance and may be used freely. Attribution to the University of Illinois is appreciated. High-resolution images can be downloaded from the Internet Archive at www.archive.org. For further information, contact dcc@library.uiuc.edu.