War Ration Book Four
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- ca. 1944-1945
Booklet of war ration stamps (No. 470250) issued to Margaret D. Avery, Hoods Hill Road, Nashville, Tenn., by the Office of Price Administration (OPA). It contains three pages of perforated stamps; several are detached. Those marked "SPARE" are blue and are numbered sequentially. The others are marked with various letter and number combinations.�The last page contains a rare sugar stamp. The back cover is printed with an important message about salvaging.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- U.S. Office of Price Administration
- United States. Offfice of Price Administration
World War, 1939-1945--Food supply--United States
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- War Ration Book Four. ca. 1944-1945. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1018. (Accessed October 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (ca. 1944-1945) War Ration Book Four. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1018
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1018>.