General Andrew Jackson equestrian portrait
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Hand-colored woodcut of General Andrew Jackson wearing blue coat, red sash, and gold epaulets. While Jackson rides his white horse, a fallen British soldier lies dead on the field.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- Jackson, Andrew, 1767-1845
Jackson, Andrew, 1767-1845. Works. 1986
Southern States--History--War of 1812
Campaigns & battles
Indians of North America
Forts & fortifications
- New Orleans (La.)
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- General Andrew Jackson equestrian portrait. 1855. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/123. (Accessed October 19, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1855) General Andrew Jackson equestrian portrait. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/123
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll19/id/123>.