- View Full Item
- Created Date
Flags of color guards are massed across Convention Hall (Philadelphia, Pa.) stage in traditional ceremonies marking opening of the American Legion's 28th annual (Pa.) State convention. Flags are massed on stage as well as just below. Also visible, in the background: two sections of the balcony, one with spectators.
Title supplied by cataloger
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Temple University
- Philadelphia Evening Bulletin
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- Colors presented. 1946-08-22. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/32104. (Accessed December 10, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1946-08-22) Colors presented. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/32104
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digital.library.temple.edu/cdm/ref/collection/p15037coll3/id/32104>.