- View Full Item
- Girls gather in a school hallway, Spring 1948. Students identified from left to right are Frances, Grinnell, Patty Snethen, Janet Mastri, Joan Baker, Betty Carberry, Beverly Dalton and Colleen Covert. Richard Behan was a freshman in 1946 when he began snapping photos of Libertyville Township High School classmates for the school year book, The Nautilus. The photos in the Patricia Saam Cousins Collection, named afer Mr. Behan's high school sweethe...
- Behan, Richard
- Contributing Institution
- Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society
- High schools
Libertyville Township High School
Patricia Saam Cousins Collection
- The images in the Libertyville-Mundelein Historical Society collections may be viewed, downloaded, and printed for personal or educational use, but commercial use is prohibited without permission. Questions may be directed to the society at firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 362-2330.
- Chicago citation style
- Behan, Richard. Spring Schoolgirls. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/6202. (Accessed December 11, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Behan, Richard, Spring Schoolgirls. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/6202
- MLA citation style
- Behan, Richard. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.idaillinois.org/cdm/ref/collection/cookmemo11/id/6202>.