View of Culebra Cut, Panamá
- View Full Item
Item No. 1451; Written on verso: "Culebra Cut - Not just one hill but many"; The Gaillard Cut, or Culebra Cut, is an artificial valley that cuts through the continental divide in Panama.
- Contributing Institution
- University of Miami Libraries
- Gaillard Cut (Panama)
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).a
- Chicago citation style
- View of Culebra Cut, Panamá. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/chc0126/id/1421. (Accessed April 19, 2019.)
- APA citation style
- View of Culebra Cut, Panamá. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/chc0126/id/1421
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://merrick.library.miami.edu/cdm/ref/collection/chc0126/id/1421>.