War Ration Book No. 3
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Booklet of ration stamps (No. 937535BW) issued to Roy C. Avery, Hoods Hill Road, Nashville 5, Tenn., by the Office of Price Administration (OPA). It contains four full pages of perforated blue war ration stamps and one partial page. The stamps are numbered sequentially, 1-48. Each is printed with an image of a cannon, a tank, an aircraft carrier, or a fighter plane. The back cover contains instructions for using them.
- Digital Library of Tennessee
- Contributing Institution
- Tennessee State Library and Archives
- U.S. Office of Price Administration
- United States. Offfice of Price Administration
World War, 1939-1945--Food supply--United States
- While TSLA houses an item, it does not necessarily hold the copyright on the item, nor may it be able to determine if the item is still protected under current copyright law. Users are solely responsible for determining the existence of such instances and for obtaining any other permissions and paying associated fees, that may be necessary for the intended use.
- Chicago citation style
- War Ration Book No. 3. 1943~. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1026. (Accessed October 18, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1943~) War Ration Book No. 3. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1026
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://cdm15138.contentdm.oclc.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15138coll18/id/1026>.