• Created Date
  • 2008-10-29
  • Description
  • Black and white postcard. On Front: Friends of the Milton Public Library, 121 Union St., Milton, DE 19968. Milton Library Association was organized in January 1875 and incorporated in 1883. The first library was in Welch's Drug Store. In December 1913, the library became part of the Milton New Century Club and was located in the J.O.A.M. Building. Then, it was moved to the second floor of the Palmer Building until 1920 when the library moved t... more
    Black and white postcard. On Front: Friends of the Milton Public Library, 121 Union St., Milton, DE 19968. Milton Library Association was organized in January 1875 and incorporated in 1883. The first library was in Welch's Drug Store. In December 1913, the library became part of the Milton New Century Club and was located in the J.O.A.M. Building. Then, it was moved to the second floor of the Palmer Building until 1920 when the library moved to the Odd Fellows Building. The present building on Union Street was moved into during July 1980 when it became a Sussex County Owned and Operated Facility. Library Postcards. Delaware. 15.2 x 10.2 cm. Paper. 3580 x 2379 pixels. 600 dpi. 25550700 bytes. less
  • Format
  • TIFF
  • Rights
  • Unknown