The commerce of the prairies /
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Many chapters, describing the fauna, products, and topography of the country, are omitted. cf. Publisher's pref.
Includes reproduction of t.-p. of original edition: Commerce of the prairies: or, The journal of a Santa Fé trader, during eight expeditions across the great western prairies, and a residence of nearly nine years in northern Mexico. By Josiah Gregg. New York, H.G. Langley, 1844.
- Gregg, Josiah, 1806-1850
- Contributing Institution
- University of Michigan
- Chicago : R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company
- Indians of North America--West (U.S.)
Santa Fe National Historic Trail
Mexico--Description and travel
- Electronic resourceLanguage material
- Public domain. Learn more at http://www.hathitrust.org/access_use
- Chicago citation style
- Gregg, Josiah, 1806-1850. The commerce of the prairies /. 1926. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/001875122. (Accessed December 16, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Gregg, Josiah, 1806-1850, (1926) The commerce of the prairies /. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/001875122
- MLA citation style
- Gregg, Josiah, 1806-1850. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/001875122>.