Prescott memorial stone
- View Full Item
- Created Date
This commemorative marker in the Old Settler's Burial Field was erected to recognize the many contributions of Lancaster's most persevering settler. John Prescott, a blacksmith by trade. His coat of arms bore the legend "He conquers who endures or bears.
Title from item or accompanying materials.
Date supplied by cataloger.
Published in: Images of America, Lancaster / Heather Maurer Lennon. Charleston, SC ; Chicago IL ; Portsmouth NH ; San Francisco CA. : Arcadia Publishing, 2001
- Digital Commonwealth
- Contributing Institution
- Lancaster Historical Society
- Tombs & sepulchral monuments
- Rights status not evaluated. You may contact host institution for more information. This work is licensed for use under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License (CC BY-NC-ND).
- Chicago citation style
- Prescott memorial stone. 1850-2000. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g859. (Accessed July 20, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (1850-2000) Prescott memorial stone. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g859
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://ark.digitalcommonwealth.org/ark:/50959/02871g859>.