Herald of Osteopathy, May 1914
- View Full Item
- Created Date
Articles in this issue include: Osteopathic Obstetrics by Geo. W. Reid, D.O. Some Daily Perplexities With Children by Robert Wimer Ford, D.O. Osteopathic Examination of Children by Louisa Burns, D.O. Of What Value Are Drugs in the Treatment of Children by Frederick Leavitt, M.D. Osteopathy and the Child by Charles C. Teall, D.O. Angina Pectoris, Chas C. Reid, D.O., M.D.
- Herald of Osteopathy
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- This material is subject to copyright and is made available for nonprofit educational and research purposes only. For permission to publish substantial portions of this material, or to use it for any commercial purpose, please contact the PCOM Library, email@example.com
- Chicago citation style
- Herald of Osteopathy. Herald of Osteopathy, May 1914. 1914-05-01T08:00:00Z. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcommons.pcom.edu/herald_of_osteopathy/5. (Accessed December 14, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- Herald of Osteopathy, (1914-05-01T08:00:00Z) Herald of Osteopathy, May 1914. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://digitalcommons.pcom.edu/herald_of_osteopathy/5
- MLA citation style
- Herald of Osteopathy. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://digitalcommons.pcom.edu/herald_of_osteopathy/5>.