Campagne de 1914-1916
- View Full Item
- Created Date
- Between 1917? and 1918?
Postcard with a photograph showing a camouflaged ammunition dump with large artillery shells covered in foliage.
Picture caption: Les nouvelles fleurs des champs. Obus de 155 dissimulés sous des branchages. The new mowers of the fields. 155 shells hidden under some boughs.
Handwritten caption: Camuflaged [sic] ammunition dump.
Title from image.
Date based on likely year of purchase by Dr. George W. Norris while stationed in France, 1917-1918.
- PA Digital
- Contributing Institution
- Historical Medical Library of The College of Physicians of Philadelphia
- Standardized Rights Statement
- This object has been digitized in a public-private partnership. As part of this partnership, the partners have agreed to limit commercial uses of this digital representation of the object by third parties. You can, without permission, copy, modify, distribute, display, or perform the digital object, for non-commercial uses. For any other permissible uses, please review the terms and conditions of the organization that has made the item available.
- Chicago citation style
- Campagne de 1914-1916. Between 1917? and 1918?. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/1523. (Accessed September 23, 2018.)
- APA citation style
- (Between 1917? and 1918?) Campagne de 1914-1916. Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America, http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/1523
- MLA citation style
- Retrieved from the Digital Public Library of America <http://www.cppdigitallibrary.org/items/show/1523>.